The core KPN Ventures team consists of the following people:
18+ years experience in Strategy, M&A, Digital/Mobile Business Development and Venture Capital.
10+ years experience in finance, M&A and private equity
MSc in Finance and MSc in Pharmacy; 3 years experience in venture capital/M&A and entrepreneurship
Investment analyst with legal, business and venture capital expertise. Master in Law and Business Administration.
BA International Management and completing Master Business Administration; 2 years experience in M&A and private equity; former professional Triathlon athlete.
In addition we work with internal and external industry experts and advisors such as:
- Data & Analytics: Martijn Koning, VP Data & Analytics
- Cybersecurity: Jaya Baloo, Chief Information Security Officer and Erik Ploegmakers, Director Security
- E-Health: Stefan Scheepers, Director Healthcare and Wieger Vos, Strategy Healthcare
- Internet of Things: Carolien Nijhuis, Director IOT and Jasper Kuin, Manager IOT Academy
- Connected Home: Arnoud Jullens, Director Incubator
- Innovation & New Business: Jasper Snijder, EVP New Business
- Legal & Tax: Bart de Ruijter, Diederick Blankevoort
- Grants & Subsidies: Job Meines
- Ecosystem & partnerships, Marie-José van den Boomgaard, startup liaison officer